The unofficial results of the healthcare ballot are in, and they will be finalized with rep council approval on February 27th.
Voter turnout of 368 members voted, about a 75% turnout:
- Plan changes did not pass. 203 voted no change (55%).
- Contribution changes did pass. 195 voted for change (53%)
- Maintain current $1200 annual spouse/domestic partner contribution for spouses/domestic partners who DO NOT have access to other group health insurance (and who sign an affadavit to that effect)
- Increase annual spouse/domestic partner contribution to $2400 for spouses/domestic partners who DO have access to other group health insurance
- Institute $250 annual contribution for covering any number of children on FEA's health plan (NOT $250 per child, but $250 for ANY number of children)
Please click here for Full Ballot Results (unofficial).
Your FEA Health and Welfare Committee is currently working on the details of incorporating these changes with VITA and the district payroll department, more details to follow.